Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, AsLiCo has decided to allow the candidates properly registered to the 73rd AsLiCo Competition to choose to attend the Preselection audition in person or by sending a video recording pursuant to Art. 2 of the Competition announcement.
Candidates who choose to attend the Preselection audition by sending a video, must send video recording of 2 arias among the four chosen in the music programme by January 26th, 2022 at 12 (noon).
The video recordings can be:
– recordings of public performances (shot not earlier than January 1st ‐ 2020) of arias accompained either by piano or orchestra;
– self produced video recordings.
The video recordings must be without cuts and with live-recorded audio. The submission of the video recordings required can occur in one of the following ways:
- via WeTransfer or similar file sharing tools;
- sending the links for the dowloads of the video recordings on an on-line platform such as YouTube (preferably uploaded as a private video), Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitch or similar.
All candidates will receive the result of the video Preselection audition on January 28th 2022 via e-mail. Results will always be published on www.aslico.org as well.
Pursuant to Art. 2 the Preselection audition in Poznań scheduled on January 12th at Grand Theatre is cancelled.
All candidates who had choose Poznań for the Preselection audition can attend the audition by sending a video registration or in person in one of the other scheduled Pre-selection venues.
The Preselection audition in Rome scheduled on January 17th and 18th at Accademia Filarmonica Romana are unified on January 17th only from 2 to 6 p.m. All candidates who had choose January 18th can attend the audition on January 17th or in person in one of the other scheduled Pre-selection venues or sending a video registration.
The following schedule for Pre-selections remains unchanged. Candidates will receive date and time of the convocation by email:
- Como, Teatro Sociale – January 15th 2022
- Avignone, Opéra Grand Avignon – January 19th 2022
- Catania, Teatro Massimo Bellini – January 24th 2022
- Como, Teatro Sociale – January 26th 2022
We remind all candidates that on the day of the preselection they will be asked to present a valid green pass in order to have access to the Preselection venues.
AsLiCo kindly ask to all candidates to confirm the modality they have chosen for the preselection and the required materials to the following email address: email@example.com
For any further information the Competition secretariat is at candidates’ disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org